Statement of faith
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative word of God.
- We believe that there is one Holy God, perfect in all his attributes, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, God incarnate, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that human beings, though created in the image of God, are sinful and lost without Christ, and in need of regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ alone.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life, in unity with other believers in the church, the body of Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of all: those who are saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.